The information required by § 5 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and Sec. 2 of the Regulation on Information Duties Regarding Services (DL-InfoV) is presented in the following. For any questions please contact our office or send an e-mail to email@example.com
1. Responsible within the terms of the German Telemedia Act are the attorneys of RUSCHKE MADGWICK SEIDE & KOLLEGEN Patentanwälte Patent Attorney (UK) Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Berufshaftung (hereinafter “RUSCHKE MADGWICK SEIDE & KOLLEGEN PartG mbB”).
2. Our place of business is:
D-81925 München Germany
phone: +49-89 982 952-28
Domicile: Munich, Partnership Register Munich: PR 1317
VAT No. DE 276 702 514
3. Please note: RUSCHKE MADGWICK SEIDE & KOLLEGEN PartG mbB is a partnership company with limited professional liability (PartG mbB) and is represented, inter alia, by Hans E. Ruschke Patentanwalt and European Patent Attorney.
4. The German patent attorneys (Patentanwälte) of RUSCHKE MADGWICK SEIDE & KOLLEGEN PartG mbB are admitted under German law and are registered at the German Patent- and Trademark Office and are members of the German Patent Attorneys Association, for more information (www.patentanwalt.de).
5. The patent attorney admitted under UK law of RUSCHKE MADGWICK SEIDE & KOLLEGEN PartG mbB is registered in the patent attorney register kept under Section 275 Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 and at the Intellectual Property Regulation Board (IPReg), for more information (hipreg.org.uk).
6. The European Patent Attorneys of RUSCHKE MADGWICK SEIDE & KOLLEGEN PartG mbB are registered at the European Patent Office and are members of the European Patent Institute (epi), for more information (www.patentepi.com).
7. The European Trademark Attorneys and European Design Attorneys of RUSCHKE MADGWICK SEIDE & KOLLEGEN PartG mbB are registered at the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM). The European Trademark Attorneys are subject to the rules of the Council Regulation on the Community Trade Mark (Regulation EC/40/94) and on the Community Design (Regulation EC/6/2002).
8. The German attorney at law (Rechtsanwältin) of RUSCHKE MADGWICK SEIDE & KOLLEGEN PartG mbB is admitted as attorney at law under German law and is member of the Bar Association in the district of the Higher Regional Court Munich, for more information (www.rechtsanwaltskammer-muenchen.de). The German attorney at law is also an admitted representatives at the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) in Alicante, Spain and is subject insofar to the rules of the Council Regulation on the Community Trade Mark (Regulation EC/40/94) and Council Regulation on the Community Design (Regulation EC/6/2002).
9. The following codes of professional conduct apply:
For the German Patent Attorneys:
- The professional rules laid down in the Patentanwaltsordnung (PatanwO) , [German Patent Attorney Code]
- The Berufsordnung der Patentanwälte (BOPA) , [Code of Conduct for Patent Attorneys]
For the British Patent Attorney:
- Code of Conduct of 28 September 2009 of the Intellectual Property Regulation Board,
- the Rules of Professional Conduct, see (www.cipa.org.uk)
- the Guidelines on the Observance of the Rules of Conduct issued by the Council of the Chartered Institute, see [Rules of Conduct]
For the European Patent Attorneys:
- Code of Conduct of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the EPO, , see (www.patentepi.com) - The Regulation on Discipline for Professional Representatives issued by the Administrative Council of the European Patent Organisation, see (www.patentepi.com)
For the German Attorneys at Law:
- Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (BRAO) [German Attorney at Law Code]
- Berufsordnung der Rechtsanwälte (BORA) [Code of Conduct for German attorneys at Law]
- Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz (RVG) [German Attorneys Remuneration Act]
- Fachanwaltsordnung (FAO) [Act Governing Specialized Attorneys]
Code of Conduct for Lawyers in the European Union issued by the CCBE (Council of the Bars and Law Societies of the European Community), see (www.ccbe.eu)
The codes pertaining to the German attorney at law can be found in both English and German on the website of the Federal Bar Association at (www.brak.de)
The rules governing conduct do not allow the attorneys of our firm to represent conflicting interests. For this reason, it is always ascertained before representation is assumed whether there is a conflict of interest.
Our attorneys, including our UK attorney, have a worldwide professional indemnity insurance at the Ergo-Versicherungs-AG, Viktoriaplatz 1, 40477 Düsseldorf, Germany.
Content on this website is provided for legal issues of interest in the field of intellectual property. Nothing in this website is to be considered as legal advice. Liability, to the extent permitted by law, is not assumed.
RUSCHKE MADGWICK SEIDE & KOLLEGEN PartG mbB recommends to obtain professional advice regarding any problem or matter before taking action with respect to any information contained in this website. This website contains links to other websites and to material contained on other websites. RUSCHKE MADGWICK SEIDE & KOLLEGEN PartG mbB is not responsible for the content of these other websites and – to the extent permitted by law – disclaim all liability with respect to such content and the content accessible from these websites.
© Fotolia.com, Photostudio Banasik